Successful construction companies – both large and small – have become profitable by adapting to technology sooner than others. With multiple large-scale projects and equally large fleets of equipment, Fleet Managers play an important role in keeping costs down and improving efficiencies. SolarTrak has proven to be a valuable partner in income generation by keeping track of equipment and monitoring its health.
HERE’S HOW SOLARTRAK WORKS FOR CONSTRUCTION FIRMS:
- Location – Shows exact location of equipment by GPS co-ordinates and street address
- Engine Hours – Records engine hours per day, per week and per month.
- Organization – Equipment can be tracked and managed by assigning them to branches and geofences
- Maintenance Reminders – Preventative maintenance reminders can be sent to managers or crew to ensure longevity of equipment
- Movement Alerts – Determine who will be alerted by text or email when equipment moves, and under what circumstances
- Reporting Function – Standard reports plus the ability to customize reports
- Mileage Tracking – Add this option to vehicles for speed checks, “Replay the Day” function, maintenance reminders based on mileage, and easier IFTA fuel tax compliance.
If you need to know where your equipment is, what it’s doing, and when its moving, look into SolarTrak as an affordable fleet management solution.
SOLARTRAK CONSTRUCTION CUSTOMERS INCLUDE THESE SPECIALITIES:
Full Service Industrial and Institutional Construction
Site Development / Excavation
Facility Demolition and Abatement
Landfill and Recycling
Highways, Intersections and Paving
Mass Transit and Bridges
Traffic Safety Houses
“Every piece of (our) power equipment is outfitted with SolarTrak fleet trackers that use GPS signals to locate equipment… This technology is incredible and lets us better monitor our equipment.”
Steve Scattolini, Wistar Equipment, Carney’s Point, NJ
Contractors love our price, too! Under $10 per month per tracker… unbeatable!
Construction Maintenance made Easy… and Profitable
We have a customer on the west coast selling both new and used construction equipment. They also offer field service, and install SolarTrak trackers on the equipment so the service techs can see the battery status, can find, inspect and fix machines quickly, and never fall behind on routine maintenance.
If you are a contractor or own a construction firm, don’t take our word… see for yourself. Request a free demo by calling 484-223-4994.