Our SolarTrak GPS tracking system is a growing and changing entity, and – thanks to continual dialog with customers – we’ve identified areas we could make improvements. We’ve freshened the look, the icons and the map – which now also appears on the Assets Page.
One of the most popular additions is a pop-up box that displays multiple assets at one location (for instance, your equipment yard), making it easier to click on a single asset when equipment is parked in a group.
Below are some of the other improvements you can enjoy:
- Mobile-friendly formatting for your smartphone now makes it easy to view data from your handheld devices.
- Improved “Events Log” tab now allows the user to filter by branch, asset type or event.
- While in the “Timeline” tab of the “Assets” page, you can click on either Google or Bing and find step-by-step driving directions to the asset.
- The new “Location Feature” allows users while in the “Map” or “Geofence” views to zero in on a specific location by entering the address of that location.
- The former ‘List View” has been renamed “Assets”, and includes a map and more legible data.
- Our “Reports” tab now allows users to view or download information on assets that will be due for service based on days or engine hours. This will allow for efficient planning of work by your service team.
We hope you agree that these new features make using SolarTrak even easier. If you’d like to send us your thoughts, use the Feedback link on the login page or email email@example.com. We appreciate your suggestions!