A new function is now available for all SolarTrak users – sorting your assets!
Sorting can be done numerically (lowest to highest or highest to lowest), as well as alphabetical (A-Z / Z-A), and is available in the following fields:
- Name (asset assigned name)
- Maintenance due (sort by days, miles, or engine hours)
- Engine Hours (total accumulated)
- Location (by length of stay)
- Tracked (Bars of 4)
- Tracker (assigned tracker number)
All this information can be exported into a CSV file, handy for creating reports.
Want to try it out? Just log into your SolarTrak account and check the Assets page.